EcoBot is a small unit based on Raspberry PI3 micro-pc board. It consists of two parts:
- Main block with raspberry PI board & 5V power supply
- Outdoor sensors block that connects with main block with UTP-5 cable
EcoBot perform fully automatic ecological monitoring cycle and can be easy applied almost anywhere.
- 220V AC or 5V DC power source
- Internet connecton ( Ethernet\WiFI\3-4G )
- 3 meters max distance between main and sensors blocks
Typical power consumption is 5 Watts, so it really eco friendly device.
Installation process and time costs :
- Download and Copy image to SD card - 10 minutes
- Register on EcoLook desk - 5 minutes
- EcoBot automatic setup and registration - 5 minutes
- Installation of external sensors block - approx. 15 minutes
You can make it for free or buy in any prefered place.